🌟 HERE’S WHAT YOU GET 🌟 ✔️ Cute monthly budgeting pages ✔️ Trackers for savings, expenses, retirement, subscriptions, & more ✔️ Saving challenges ✔️ Pretty cash envelopes ✔️ PAGES for note-taking & planning ✔️ Genius money-saving tips ✔️ Yearly savings plan ✔️ A daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly expense breakdowns ✔️ Encouraging wall art quotes ✔️ Savings thermometers ✔️ Debt payoff jar sheets ✔️ A list SUPER helpful money apps ✔️ Extra pages for note + to-do’s ✔️ And more!
This Digital Budget Planner has been designed for tablets or iPads and is compatible with the following…
With Digital planners you can be more efficient than when working with papers and, not only that, whether you carry your tablet/iPad, you carry your planners too! You can zoom in and out as you please, erase what you've written without leaving marks, use it across multiple tablet devices (assuming you have the same apps installed), skip buying paper and stationary, and be cleaner! Digital planners are becoming increasingly popular, so why not see for yourself what all the fuss is about?
>>> WHAT WILL I GET ONCE I PURCHASE?
You'll receive a text file that contains a link you can click on to download your Digital Budget Planner. That's correct, this is a DIGITAL purchase and you will NOT be shipped any physical product. You'll be able to get your planner instantly!
We will send you your products over the internet by download.
Downloads should occur once checkout is complete but you will also be sent an email confirming your purchase that will contain a download link.
Please note that we recommend downloading your purchases on a desktop or laptop since phones and tablets often have difficulty downloading (and unzipping) large files.
Our largest files will come in the form of a “.zip” file. To unzip a “.zip” file, simply follow these instructions:
1. Using your desktop or laptop computer, save the “.zip” file to one of your folders.
2. Right-click on the “.zip” file and select “Extract All” to unzip the file and automatically create a new file which will be accessible to you.
3. You may need to install a free program from the internet that will extract the file for you if your laptop or computer do not have extraction capabilities built-in. (Here is a free tool we recommend).
4. If you want your product on your phone or tablet, add the file to iCloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive so you can then access them on your phone or tablet. (You may need to install an app on your phone or tablet that can unzip “.zip” files if you do this.)
5. All of our files are in the PDF format and can be accessed via Adobe Reader or similar free programs.
Still need assistance? For a more in-depth guide on downloading your products, click here.
Instant digital download (nothing will be shipped.)
If you have any questions about this product, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org