We will send you your products over the internet by download.
Downloads should occur once checkout is complete but you will also be sent an email confirming your purchase that will contain a download link.
Please note that we recommend downloading your purchases on a desktop or laptop since phones and tablets often have difficulty downloading (and unzipping) large files.
Our largest files will come in the form of a “.zip” file. To unzip a “.zip” file, simply follow these instructions:
1. Using your desktop or laptop computer, save the “.zip” file to one of your folders.
2. Right-click on the “.zip” file and select “Extract All” to unzip the file and automatically create a new file which will be accessible to you.
3. You may need to install a free program from the internet that will extract the file for you if your laptop or computer do not have extraction capabilities built-in. (Here is a free tool we recommend).
4. If you want your product on your phone or tablet, add the file to iCloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive so you can then access them on your phone or tablet. (You may need to install an app on your phone or tablet that can unzip “.zip” files if you do this.)
5. All of our files are in the PDF format and can be accessed via Adobe Reader or similar free programs.
Still need assistance? For a more in-depth guide on downloading your products, click here.
Instant digital download (nothing will be shipped.)
If you have any questions about this product, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com